Build on Your Lot
HomeQuest Custom Homes offers a unique combination of creative flair, impeccable workmanship, exceptional service, and custom
features that is far from ordinary. We offer home construction services to meet individual needs and can build your home on your lot. And when you want to build a home on your own home site, we have the experience you need to make sure the process smooth and hassle-free.
There are many things to consider when building on your own home site: lot clearing, well and septic services, street paving, permit acquisition, and much more. We understand what needs to be done and are ready to help you make this process simple and enjoyable. If you haven’t purchased your home site yet, there are things you should consider first, such as:
- Checking with the utility company on the cost to hook up a new home on your site.
- The subdivision infrastructure – will you need a water well? Is gas available? Do you need septic system? Cable tv?
- Are the streets public or private?
- Is there a homeowners association and if so what are the building requirements?
- Are you in a flood plain? Is the drainage to the site good? Any of these items could significantly add to the cost of building a new home.
- Is site work needed before construction begins? Does the lot need to be cleared? Is it going to be necessary to build up the area where the house is going to sit?
Whether you are just starting to think about building on your home site, or if you have already purchased your site and are ready to build home on your lot, now is the time to call HomeQuest Custom Homes.